Anycubic Photon S – DLP 3D printer – White
3D print fine details at a good price now. The Anycubic Photon DLP is a 3D printer equipped with an easy to use 2.8 inch color touch screen. It works with resin. DLP stands for Digital Light Processing. During this process an UV light source is used to harden liquid resin (polymerize). Realize fine structures now.
Main product features:
- Realize fine details
- Uses UV light source to polymerize liquid resin
- Integrated slicing software
- High resolution 47µm
- Large 3D print size of 115 x 65 x 165 mm
The original Anycubic Photon was a phenomenal success, hitting the mark as an affordable hobbyist resin printer like no other. Excellent print quality and simple user operation made it a go-to for those in need of detailed prints and cost less. Photon slicer brings extraordinary using experience. A 30M stl file will minutes when you use a open-source slicer. While photon Slicer will finish this job wthin 1 minutes.
Anycubic Photon-S Highlights
- 2.8″ Full Color Sensitive Touch Screen for real-time previews of print status
- Inbuilt Offline printing
- Rapid Slicer- Photon S Workshop.It is superior in terms of slicing speed and operational experience. Ultimate Slice Speed
- Matrix UV Lights Upgraded UV Module for stable signal transmission , efficient utilization of resin energy and Amazing Print/cure results
- Dual Z Axis Linear Rail for stronger stability.
- Anti-aliasing built in to firmware smooths the edge of pixels making the print resolution higher than it actually is.
- 2K LCD Masking Screen 2560*1440(2K) HD masking LCD gives very fine printing details down to few micrometers
- Aluminum Build Platform to enhance adhesion
- Creative structure offers more easiness to leveling: Lower the platform down to the screen; Feel the resistance when pulling the paper in-between; Tighten one screw; Leveling done
- Dual Filtration System: Inner air-purification system with activated carbon to filtrate bad smell and keep air clean. Dual Fans for Ventilation.
- Guaranteed for Noise free 3D Printing.
- Suitable for UV Resin.
- Anycubic Photon-S offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
PrimaCreator Resins works great with Photon S.
|Construction an Technical Details|
|Resin Print Technology||UV LCD|
|Resin UV Wavelength||405 nm|
|Resin UV Light Type||Matrix UV Light Source|
|Resin Display Type||LCD|
|Resin Display resolution X||2560 pixel|
|Resin Display resolution Y||1440 pixel|
|Resin Display Resolution||47 µm|
|Printing Speed Max||20 mm/h (depends on material))|
|Build Area||115 mm x 65 mm x 165 mm|
|Build Plate Leveling System||manual Leveling|
|Build Chamber During Process||Open or Closed|
|Installation Space / Requirements|
|Total Mass||230 mm x 200 mm x 400 mm|
|Total Weight||9,5 kg|
|Max Power Consumption||50 W|
|Layer Height||0,025 – 0,1 mm|
|Shipping Box||270 mm x 290 mm x 540 mm|
|Shipping Weight||8,8 kg|