Bondtech BMG-M & Mosquito Magnum High Flow Special
€499,90 με ΦΠΑ
This season special from Bondtech offers three free nozzles when buying this single extrusion special kit.
The package includes:
- 1x Bondtech BMG-M Standard Extruder
- 1x Mosquito Magnum Hotend
- 3x Free High Flow RepRap Bondtech CHT Nozzles
The Bondtech BMG-M extruder combines high performance and resolution with low weight. Together with our proven and highly celebrated Dual-Drive technology you can expect problem free material feeding.
Designed for Mosquito
This extruder is optimized for the Mosquito / Mosquito Magnum hotends with and integrated torque lock system to make the interface very strong and makes nozzle changes a breeze.
Mosquito Magnum Hotend
The Mosquito is adaptable to virtually any printer, so by swapping one component, you gain the high-performance benefits of a printer worth thousands more. The hotend offers easy swap which means that you can change nozzle with one hand.
Main benefits with the Mosquito Magnum Hotend:
- The Mosquito Magnum print up to 20% faster than any other hotend on the market
- A thermal insulator protects the extended melt zone from the effects of active cooling, and radiative heat loss. It has a heat transmission rate as low as 3 W/m*K, meaning you can have ultimate confidence in the speed of your print, while at the same time maintaining the high-resolution benefits achieved with the standard Mosquito
- The melt zone is extended proximally upwards to maintain a small form factor
- A multi extrusion setup with both high flow and high-resolution optimized designs can be created without needing to purchase new nozzles or make carriage modifications to accommodate hotends of different sizes
Bondtech CHT Nozzle
Get at least 30% more flow from your hotend. Bondtech CHT® nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing to melt the material from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be used.
The Free Bondtech CHT nozzles assortment is as follows:
- 1x 0.40 mm
- 1x 0.60 mm
- 1x 1.40 mm