Bondtech LGX™ B for Anycubic Mega-X
€119,90 με ΦΠΑ
Buy a bowden extruder that you can easily convert to a Direct Drive extruder later. The required accessory to attach a Slice Engineering hotend is included.
- 1x Bondtech LGX™ Extruder
This LGX™ based upgrade kit is a drop-in replacement of the stock bowden extruder. It requires no other accessory than the ones included in the LGX™ package.
Easy To Install
1. Split the stepper motor from the extruder to install it on your Anycubic Mega-X.
2. Place the mounting plate in between them.
3. The extruder is installed up-side down, using the included Bowden Interface Plug
4. Set the e-steps value to 400 using g-code.
Leading Grip Power
The LGX™ is the Bondtech extruder with the highest filament grip due to its new large drive wheels that put more teeth engaging the filament.
Enjoy Bondtech’s Evolved Dual Drive Technology
Start using our newest extruder with our new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears. This is only one of the 7 new features Bondtech implemented on an extruder.
7 new features on a Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Multi-function interface socket, for tool or application quick swap;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & symmetric design, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- A small step for a greener Future, craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
You can read more about the new features by clicking here.
3D Printed Housing using PA12
The housing parts are professionally printed with nylon for maximum strength and precision and higher temperature resistance.
|Συμβατό με τον Εκτυπωτή||
Anycubic Mega X
- e-steps value : 400
- Drive wheels : hardened steel;
- retraction speed : 35 mm/s
- retraction distance (bowden) : ~5 mm (0.4 + tube length x 0.15)
- Max operating temperature : 80°C
- Max tightening torque on all screws is 0.3 Nm
- LGX™ B net weight : 224 g
- Package measurements : 80x103x73 mm
- Package weight : 269 g
- Download the LGX Technical Drawings here.
LDO Stepper Motor for Bondtech LGX™
- PH-06AWJ connector
- 2 phases
- DC 5.5 V
- Max 1.0A/phase
- Download the stepper motor Technical Data Sheet here.