Bondtech LGX™ DD for Artillery Sidewinder X1 With Mosquito™ Magnum
€449,90 με ΦΠΑ
This is a LGX™ Direct Drive Setup to use on Artillery Sidewinder X1, prepared to use Mosquito™ (screw mount) hotends from Slice Engineering. Hotend, fan and nozzle are included.
The Mosquito fan needs a connector change that we perform on the fans ordered with this upgrade kit.
Direct Drive Upgrade
This LGX™ based upgrade kit is a easy to install replacement of the stock direct drive extruder. It requires the accessories included in the LGX™ Accessories For Sidewinder X1 and Mosquito™ package.
Easy To Install
- Split the stepper motor from the extruder to install it on your Artillery Sidewinder X1.
- Place the mounting plate in between them.
- The extruder is installed facing right, using the included Direct Drive Interface Plug to attach the hotend.
- Set the e-steps value to 400 using g-code.
Leading Grip Power
The LGX™ is the Bondtech extruder with the highest filament grip due to its new large drive wheels that put more teeth engaging the filament.
Enjoy Bondtech’s Evolved Dual Drive Technology
Start using our newest extruder with our new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears. This is only one of the 7 new features Bondtech implemented on an extruder.
7 new features on a Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Multi-function interface socket, for tool or application quick swap;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & symmetric design, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- A small step for a greener Future, craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
You can read more about the new features by clicking here.
3D Printed Housing using PA12
The housing parts are professionally printed with nylon for maximum strength and precision and higher temperature resistance.
|Συμβατό με τον Εκτυπωτή||
Artillery Sidewinder X1