Creality CR-6 Max – 400*400*400 mm
Creality CR-6 Max FDM 3d printer, large print size 400x400x400mm, makes you enjoy the DIY fun, realizes your unlimited creativity, and satisfies you with more choices.
- Modular Nozzle
- Advanced bed leveling
- 32-bit motherboard with TMC2209 motor drivers
- large build volume 400x400x400mm
CR-6 MAX FDM 3D Printer Features
The key difference between the CR-6 Max and the SE is, of course, the build volume. The CR-6 Max features a 400 x 400 mm build plate, with a towering 400-mm maximum build height.
The Golden Triangle
Holding up the towering Z-axis are the supporting rods that Creality has previously dubbed “The Golden Triangle”. These metal supports help to reduce vibrations as the bed is moving back and forth.The appearance of these is a welcome and means that you will be able to print taller without having to worry about excessive Z-wobble as you reach the upper limits of the build volume.
Automatic Leveling System
The CR-6 Max 3d printer features the same innovative leveling system as the CR-6 SE, using a force-based sensor. The Max will simply touch the nozzle to the bed at specific points, and a strain sensor on the hot end will detect the exact point at which the nozzle touches the glass.This system is nice for a number of reasons. For one, there is no extra sensor probe, meaning you don’t need to calibrate any offsets other than the initial Z height to get the right “squish” in your first layer. Also, the automatic leveling system does away with the knobs on the underside of the bed, which will be a relief for anyone who has experience trying to level such large-format machines.
Additional features the Creality CR-6 Max 3d printer will include:
- Modular Nozzle: Creality designed the nozzle with modularity in mind. Users can disable the nozzle and change the heat block, heat sink, Teflon tube, or the nozzle tip with the included spares.
- Extruder: The redesigned extruder should allow for easier feeding of filament.
- Filament Sensor: The CR-6 Max 3d printer is equipped with a photoelectric filament sensor detecting any possible filament breakage or runout.
- Resume Print Function: Outages or disconnections should be no problem for the CR-6 Max because it can fully recover and resume the print when it’s back up.
- 32-Bit Motherboard: The CR-6 SE reached one of its stretch goals on Kickstarter, meaning that both the SE and the Max will be delivered with a 32-bit motherboard for enhanced performance.
- TMC2209 Motor Drivers: Another stretch goal, Creality will be adding TMC2209 motor drivers for more precise and quiet printing.
- Mean Well Power Supply: Clarified in Creality’s latest update, the CR-6 SE and CR-6 Max will be shipping with high-quality Mean Well power supplies for extended hardware life and your peace of mind.
|Construction an Technical Details|
|Usable Nozzle Typs||MK8|
|Usable Filament Diameter||1,75 mm|
|Nozzle Temperatur Max||260 ºC|
|Open Filament System||Yes|
|Build Area||400 mm x 400 mm x 400 mm|
|Build Plate Temp Max||90 ºC|
|Build Plate Material||Carborundum glass plate|
|Build Plate Attachment||clamp|
|Build Plate Leveling System||pressure sensor|
|Build Chamber During Process||open|
|Extruder Number Of||1|
|Installation Space / Requirements|
|Total Mass||725 mm x 640 mm x 691 mm|
|Max Power Consumption||500 W|
|Voltage||AC: 100 V – 240 V|
|DC: 24 V|
|Filament Runout Sensor||Yes|
|Power Loss Fail Safe||Yes|
|Layer Height||0,1 – 0,4 mm|