Magigoo Pro PP – GF – The 3D printing adhesive
€29,90 με ΦΠΑ
WHAT: Magigoo PP-GF is designed to work exclusively with glass re-insforced polypropylene(GFPP) filaments.This adhesive makes sure prints stick firmly when the print-bed is hot and that the part is easy to remove once it cools.
Polypropylene (PP) is a thermoplastic semi-crystalline polymer exhibiting properties of good strength, impact resistance and ductility making it useful as an engineering material. PP however is a soft material and like most plastics it can be strengthened by the introduction of fibres to make a polymer composite material. These materials are usually stiffer and stronger than the parent polymer and can result in a material with a very high strength to weight ratio. Compared to most virgin PP filaments the GF30PP warps to a higher extent. This type of material requires a completely new adhesive formulation to play to its distinctive characters. .
Magigoo PP-GF has been designed and tested to work with 30% glass fiber filled Polypropylene
- Shake the bottle vigorously.
- Apply to the desired area by pressing the nib on the bed (activating the inner valve) and spreading as needed.
- Print according to the filament/printer manufacturers recommendations.
- Allow to cool and Remove. The print should pop right off
- Clean – Use a damp cloth to wipe off.
Follow Safety Data Sheet warnings
- For challenging prints a 20 mm brim with 2 layers is recommended.
- Clean the build plate and level it well before print.
- Enclosed printer recommended.
- Printing speed 20-55mm.