NinjaFlex Filament – 2.85mm – 0.5 kg – Steel
€39,90 με ΦΠΑ
PrimaSELECT™ PLA is a very nice 3D Print material, it´s non-toxic and has a no unpleasant smell when you print with it. Because of its thermal characteristics it’s easy to get great prints. Filament from PrimaFilaments comes on a transparent spool which makes it easy to see how much filament there are left on the spool.
Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlex, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
NinjaFlex’s unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
Best Suited For:
- Fused Deposition 3D printers that use 1.75mm or 3mm filament.
- 3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA
Have a question on NinjaFlex? Read our Frequently Asked Questions below
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 – 225°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 30 – 40°C
|What type of extruders work with NinjaFlex?|
|Is it necessary to coat the build platform with Kapton® tape or hairspray?|
|Will NinjaFlex feed well through plastic guide tubes?|
|Is NinjaFlex rated for food contact?|
|Are there any special printer settings that need to be adjusted for NinjaFlex?|
|Any other tips for using NinjaFlex?|
|Are there any safety concerns or considerations when using NinjaFlex?|