Phaetus Dragonfly HIC HF Hot-End
€79,90 με ΦΠΑ
Copper alloy / hardened steel material, meet high temperature, wear-resistant material printing. Comes with a Copper Plated Reprap M6 0,4 mm Nozzle.
Phaetus Dragonfly HIC Hot-End
Adaptation Models: CR-10/CR-10S series, CR-10 MINI, CR-20/CR-20 Pro, Ender 2 / Ender 3, Ender 3 V2, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 5/Ender 5 Plus/Enter 5 Pro
Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment.
- The HF version uses a lengthened nozzle design, which is more suitable for high flow and high speed printing
- The HF version uses a one-piece welded nozzle for higher strength and better airtightness
- The HF version’s heat break kit adopts side envelope surface type fixed structure: stable and reliable with the possibility of quick replacement
- Longer nozzle and heat block: larger melting cavity, suitable for high flow and high speed printing.
- 0.25mm wall thickness heat break: excellent heat insulation, no filament blocking
- Copper alloy / hardened steel material, meet high temperature, wear-resistant material printing
- Brass nozzles / Hardened steel nozzles / Plated copper nozzles support high temperature, wear-resistant filament printing