Phaetus Dragonfly hot-end BMO
€59,90 με ΦΠΑ
Buy your new PHAETUS DRAGONFLY HOT-END BMO for better print quality and more posibilitys.
- All-metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃
- The hot-end is mainly composed of copper alloy material
- Conical fitting of heat break and heatsink
PHAETUS DRAGONFLY HOT-END BMO
- All-metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
- The hot-end is mainly composed of copper alloy material, which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- Conical fitting of heat break and heatsink makes a perfect heat dissipation.
- The inner hole roughness of heat break Ra≤0.3, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
- V6 adapter status: All V6 HOTEND interfaces, Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S, Titan Extruder, BMG Extruder
- No V6 adapter status, Compatible with DIY design
- Nozzle Diameter: Can be matched arbitrarily
- Size: 49mm x 21mm x 24mm
- Material Process: High strength and high conductivity plated copper, Hexahedron hardened steel, High quality brass alloy, Low demsity high strength alluminum alloy
- Appearance Color: Blue / Black
- Net Weight: 38g
- Applicable Materials: Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI, and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment
- Hexagon bar (1.27/1.50/2.00 each)
- Open wrench (5mm/12mm each)
- M1.4 Innerhexagon screws *2pcs
- M2.5 Hexagon socket head screws *4pcs
- M3 Fastening screws *2pcs
- Collect clip *1pcs
- Drivepipe *1pcs
- Solicone sock *1pcs
- Thermal conductive silicone *1pcs
|Συμβατό με τον Εκτυπωτή||