Phaetus VORON Dragon ST
€89,90 με ΦΠΑ
Phaetus VORON Dragon Standard flow hot-end
1. Heatbreak with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
2. Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heatbreak remaining intact under the impact of external force.
3. Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heatblock.
4. The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heatbreak Ra0.3, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
5. Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realize a zero barrier for interchangeability.
6. The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
7. Standard all metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
8. Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility.
all V6 hotend interfaces
Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S
Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment.