PrimaSelect PLA Matt – 1.75mm – 750 g – Army Green
€44,90 με ΦΠΑ
This is why you should use SELECT Matt PLA!
- 750 gram on the spool
- No harmful fumes
- Very easy to print with temperature span of 205° – 220° C
- Perfect diameter tolerance within +/-0.05mm
- Matt look, diffuses light
- Made from 100% virgin PLA material
- Ideal for architects and makers.
With SELECT Matt PLA your prints will look more beautiful than ever!
Out of stock
SELECT Matt PLA is our latest PLA and is made from 100% virgin PLA pellets. Matt PLA is one of the most versatile and easy to use filaments on the market. With the right settings you can print parts that is very strong, and it also have a nice matt surface and a slight rough surface which gives it a very natural look and feel.
SELECT Matt PLA has a rough surface which gives it a more natural look when printed. It also has the benefit of higher prints speeds than regular PLA. This version of PLA is perfect when you don´t want shiny prints but rather have the matt surface without any reflections. It´s perfect for architects and model makers that don´t want that “plastic feeling”.
Due to the very low shrinkage SELECT Matt PLA is very easy to use in all FDM/FFF printers. The risk of warping are very small with SELECT Matt PLA and it works well without a heated build plate, but for larger prints and the absolute best results we recommend a heated build plate. A temperature setting of 40-60°C, will make the prints stick even better.
- Wide Temperature span
Thanks to the high quality and lack of additives you can print this filament in a wide temperature range. Recommended temperature is 205° – 220°
- Perfect diameter tolerance
SELECT is made to be one of the best on the filament market. With a diameter tolerance of +/-0.05 mm and continuous roundness.
- Continuously monitored
During the manufacturing process laser is being used to measure the filament to ensure that we live up to our promise for a tolerance of +/-0.05 mm
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
SELECT is made from 100% pure virgin PLA pellets. Thanks to the pure material SELECT meets the demand of a modern environmentally safe PLA and is REACH and RoHS compliant. There are no harmful additives in SELECT, so you don´t have to worry about any toxic fumes.
- SELECT sticks on BuildTak, PEI or glass plate coated with adhesive spray or PrimaFIX. There´s no need for a heated plate but if you have it, we recommend a setting of 40°- 60° for best results.
- SELECT comes on a clear spool that is vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low levels of moisture content.
SELECT is available in different diameters and comes in a selected range of natural matt colors.