€8.999,90 με ΦΠΑ
morph i500 is a high-performance 3D printer engineered for efficiency and built to last. Developed for prototyping and low-volume production, the i500 reduces your operational costs and maximizes uptime and productivity. Class-leading large build volume increases your throughput and maximizes your productivity. Distributed Control System and easy access to the most important components ensure high reliability and long life with low operating costs.
- Large Build Volume of 460x300x500
- Full Metal Dual Drive Dual Extruder with Nozzle Lifting System
- Integrated Material Station with Automatic Filament Loading System
- Seamless 3D printing experience with filament sensors and pressure measurement system
Out of stock
- 1. Large Build Volume to meet your demands: working area of 460x300x500 mm (440x300x500 mm for dual material printing).
- 2. Full Metal Dual Drive Dual Extruder with Nozzle Lifting System, easily replaceable hotends, and Nozzle Waste Remover. Maximum extruder temperature: 300℃
- 3. Integrated Material Station with Automatic Filament Loading System that fits up to 2×2.5 kg spools of filament.
- 4. Seamless 3D printing experience with filament sensors and pressure measurement system to monitor the material flow.
- 5. Air Flow System. Two filters monitor the air flow – the input G4 filter clears the air coming into the machine of dust, and the output HEPA/Carbon filter clears the air coming out of the machine of fumes and particles created during 3D printing.
- 6. Quality of Build. Purpose built to last long and durable. Long-life design, high- quality components like precision linear mechanics IKO/IGUS and closed build makes Zmorph i500 a workhorse for demanding applications.
- 7. Easy service and maintenance with replaceable consumable parts and access to critical components.
- 8. Ergonomic touch panel with big 7” screen and intuitive UI.
- 9. Intuitive semi-automatic calibration process that is easy to operate and ensures satisfying results with each print.
- 10. Numerous ways to connect your machine: USB or send files remotely via Wi- Fi or Ethernet using Zmorph Hub.
- 11. Camera installed inside the enclosure allows monitoring the printing process remotely via Zmorph Hub.
- 12. Zmorph i500 firmware can be automatically updated when connected to the internet.
- 13. Electric door lock that prevents from unauthorized access to the work area while the machine is printing.
Zmorph i500 can work with most filaments available on the market. Zmorph materials include RFID tags for even better 3D printing experience.
Voxelizer for Industry
Get the most out of Zmorph i500 with the dedicated slicing software. Voxelizer Industry is a special version designed for the i500 aimed at professional work including dual material printing complex geometries. Especially with soluble support materials.
|Construction an Technical Details|
|Usable Filament Diameter||1,75 mm|
|Nozzle Temperatur Max||300 ºC|
|Open Filament System||Yes|
|Extruder Typ||direct drive|
|Printing Speed Max||110 mm/s (depends on material))|
|Build Area||460 mm x 300 mm x 500 mm|
|Dual Build Area||440 mm x 300 mm x 500 mm|
|Build Plate Temp Max||130 ºC|
|Build Plate Material||Borosilicate glass|
|Build Plate Attachment||clamp|
|Build Chamber During Process||closed|
|Filament Chamber Closed||Yes|
|Extruder Number Of||2|
|Extruder Construction Typ Dual||Dual-head with electronic lifting system|
|Installation Space / Requirements|
|Total Mass||703 mm x 507 mm x 1075 mm|
|Total Weight||55 kg|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||15°C – 30°C|
|Max Power Consumption||1000 W|
|Voltage||AC: 110 V, 10 A / 240 V, 5 A (50/60 Hz)|
|Door Lock During Print||Yes|
|Filament Runout Sensor||Yes|
|Filament Clogging Sensor||Yes|
|Layer Height||0,05 – 0,4 mm|
|Shipping Box||800 mm x 600 mm x 1200 mm|
|Shipping Weight||70 kg|