Zortrax M300 Dual
€5.949,90 με ΦΠΑ
Are you a professional and have high demands on quality and performance of your 3D printer? Then the Zortrax M300 Dual is the FFF 3D printer of your choice. 3D print with two extruders and nozzles with water-soluble support material and the filament of your choice. The Zortrax M300 Dual also offers many other intelligent features.
Zortrax M300 Dual – the most important features:
- 3D print complex undercuts and overhangs with support material thanks to two extruders
- Large building volume of 265x265x300 mm for considerable components
- Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet for superior connectivity
- Power failure protection, color display, touch screen
Zortrax M300 Dual – Industrial 3D printing quality on your desktop
Are you a professional and have high demands on quality and performance of your 3D printer? Then the Zortrax M300 Dual is perfect for you. Experience industrial 3D printing quality at a fair price – and on your desk. 3D print two materials thanks to the extruder with double hot-end and two separate nozzles.
Key features – Zortrax M300 Dual:
- 3D print without raft – Use water-soluble support material instead
- 265x265x300 mm building volume is suitable for most applications
- Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet for reliable connectivity
- Power failure protection via capacitor for continuous 3D printing
- Automatic calibration of the construction platform thanks to built-in capacitive distance sensor
Additional features of the Zortrax M300 Dual:
- This 3D printer uses the Zortrax LPD Plus Dual Extrusion technology
- Compatible with various build platforms (perforated, glass & other construction platforms)
- 3D print with one or both extruders filament & support material
- Work with third-party filaments
- Built-in camera for remote monitoring
Large construction volume for 3D printing of powerful components
Thanks to the large construction volume of 265x265x300 mm, you can create 3D prints of large components easily and in high quality. 3D print even your large masterpieces in one piece.
LPD Plus technology with 2 extruders
The LPD Plus technology works with two nozzles and a double hot end. 3D print complex parts and objects with undercuts without a hard-to-remove support structure. On one extruder you 3D print with your main material and on the other with water-soluble support material.
Intelligent backup system in the event of power outages
Your Zortrax M300 Dual is smart. It detects a power outage. Its control software pauses your 3D printing and remembers the exact position of the extruder. When the power returns, the Zortrax M300 resumes your 3D printing at the same location. This feature eliminates the need for false 3D printing. Save your filament, your time and your nerves.
The built-in capacitive sensor measures the distance between extruder and construction platform. Always 3D-print with the optimal distance, independent of the used building platform. This makes calibration simple and automated.
Advanced filament control
The Zortrax M300 Dual automatically interrupts 3D printing when filament stops or oozing or clogging occurs.
3D print with external materials
Third-party filaments wound on standard spools are fully supported in both single and dual extrusion modes.
Buy the Zortrax M300 Dual now and get a desktop 3D printer with large build volume, dual extruder and high accuracy.
|Construction an Technical Details|
|Usable Nozzle Typs||Zortrax M Plus|
|Usable Filament Diameter||1,75 mm|
|Nozzle Temperatur Max||310 ºC|
|Open Filament System||Yes|
|Extruder Typ||direct drive|
|Build Area||265 mm x 265 mm x 300 mm|
|Dual Build Area||265 mm x 265 mm x 300 mm|
|Build Plate Temp Max||105 ºC|
|Build Plate Material||perforated and coated|
|Build Plate Attachment||magnetic|
|Build Plate Leveling System||capacitive sensor|
|Build Chamber During Process||Open or Closed|
|Extruder Number Of||2|
|Extruder Construction Typ Dual||Dual-head with electronic lifting system|
|Installation Space / Requirements|
|Total Mass||568 mm x 477 mm x 680 mm|
|Total Weight||42,35 kg|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||20°C – 30°C|
|Max Power Consumption||400 W|
|Voltage||AC: 110 V, 5,9 A / 230 V, 2,5 A (50/60 Hz)|
|Filament Runout Sensor||Yes|
|Filament Clogging Sensor||Yes|
|Power Loss Fail Safe||Yes|
|Layer Height||0,15 – 0,3 mm|
|Shipping Box||565 mm x 570 mm x 830 mm|
|Shipping Weight||53,5 kg|