Zortrax Z-PLA Cartridge for Inventure – White
€34,90 με ΦΠΑ
Z-PLA is a biodegradable filament for your Zortrax 3D printer. Use this material to create components with smooth, non-glossy surfaces on your Zortrax Inventure. Thanks to its low shrinkage and minimal warping, you can easily 3D print large parts.
- 3D print fine and very detailed objects
- The surfaces are matt and smooth
- This material is biologically recyclable and therefore environmentally friendly
- Thanks to low material shrinkage and minimized warping you can process it easily
Z-PLA Filament – 3D print of fine and detailed components with matte and smooth surfaces easily
Buy Z-PLA and 3D print fine and detailed components with matte and smooth surfaces easily and affordably on your Zortrax 3D printer. You can process this filament on your Zortrax Inventure. The material is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, recyclable and very easy to process. With this filament you can also make large components and models, as it has little tendency to warp. Z-PLA and can be processed at low temperatures.
- 3D print fine and very detailed objects with Z-PLA
- Surfaces of the prototypes, models and components are matt and smooth
- This material is biologically recyclable and therefore environmentally-friendly
- PLA minimizes warping – Making it very easy to process
- Use this filament for 3D printing of large-format models in architecture, education and design
- You can also additive manufacture with Z-PLA final components which should not be exposed to high temperatures
Environmentally-friendly and recyclable material for 3D printing of large models
With this eco-friendly and recyclable material for your Zortrax 3D printer, you can easily and warp-free 3D print large models and prototypes. This is especially advantageous in architecture, mechanical engineering and medicine, where large and detailed models are often required. Let your ideas become real in a simple and cost effective way now.
Z-PLA reduces warping and material distortion to a minimum
With Z-PLA filament, you can 3D print easily and pleasantly. This material reduces warping and material distortion to a minimum, which is why you can easily generative manufacture large prototypes, models and components.
Disadvantages of PLA filament
If PLA is so easy to process, why should I still 3D print with other filaments? Quite simple. PLA has the disadvantage that it is not very temperature and chemical resistant. You’d better use a different plastic for these requirements.
Buy Z-PLA filament and 3D print fine and detailed parts with matte and smooth surfaces easily on your Zortrax Inventure 3D printer.
|Mechanical Properties||Metric||Imperial||Test Method|
|Tensile Strength||47.95 MPa||6950 psi||ISO 527:1998|
|Breaking Stress||46.53 MPa||6750 psi||ISO 527:1998|
|Elongation at max Tensile Stress||4 %||4 %||ISO 527:1998|
|Elongation at Break||4 %||4 %||ISO 527:1998|
|Bending Stress||56.80 MPa||8240 psi||ISO 178:2011|
|Flexural Modulus||1.47 GPa||213 ksi||ISO 178:2011|
|Izod Impact, Notched||3.14 kJ/m2||1.49 ft-lb/in2||ISO 180:2004|
|Glass Transition Temperature||57.06° C||135° F||ISO 11357-3:2014|
|Melt Flow Rate||14.48 g/10 min Load 2.16 kg Temperature 190° C||0.0319 lb/10 min Load 4.76 lb Temperature 374° F||ISO 1133:2006|
|Specific Density||1.292 g/cm3||10.8 lb/gal||ISO 1183-3:2003|
|Shore Hardness (D)||79.8||79.8||ISO 868:1998|