Zortrax Z-PLA Pro filament – 1,75mm – 800g – Pure Black
€64,90 με ΦΠΑ
Z-PLA PRO is a biodegradable filament for your Zortrax 3D printer. Use this material to create components with smooth, non-glossy surfaces on your Zortrax M200, M200 Plus, M300 or M300 Plus. Thanks to its low shrinkage and minimal warping, you can easily 3D print large parts.
- 3D print fine and very detailed objects
- The surfaces are matt and smooth
- This material is biologically recyclable and therefore environmentally friendly
- Thanks to low material shrinkage and minimized warping you can process it easily
Z-PLA PRO Filament – 3D print of fine and detailed components with matte and smooth surfaces easily
Buy Z-PLA PRO and 3D print fine and detailed components with matte and smooth surfaces easily and affordably on your Zortrax 3D printer. You can process this filament on your Zortrax M200, M200 Plus and M300. The material is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, recyclable and very easy to process. With this filament you can also make large components and models, as it has little tendency to warp. Z-PLA PRO and can be processed at low temperatures.
- 3D print fine and very detailed objects with Z-PLA PRO
- Surfaces of the prototypes, models and components are matt and smooth
- This material is biologically recyclable and therefore environmentally-friendly
- PLA PRO minimizes warping – Making it very easy to process
- Use this filament for 3D printing of large-format models in architecture, education and design
- You can also additive manufacture with Z-PLA PRO final components which should not be exposed to high temperatures
Environmentally-friendly and recyclable material for 3D printing of large models
With this eco-friendly and recyclable material for your Zortrax 3D printer, you can easily and warp-free 3D print large models and prototypes. This is especially advantageous in architecture, mechanical engineering and medicine, where large and detailed models are often required. Let your ideas become real in a simple and cost effective way now.
Z-PRO PLA reduces warping and material distortion to a minimum
With Z-PRO PLA filament, you can 3D print easily and pleasantly. This material reduces warping and material distortion to a minimum, which is why you can easily generative manufacture large prototypes, models and components.
Disadvantages of PLA filament
If PLA is so easy to process, why should I still 3D print with other filaments? Quite simple. PLA has the disadvantage that it is not very temperature and chemical resistant. You’d better use a different plastic for these requirements.
Technical material data:
|Material properties||Metric||English||Test Method|
|Tensile Strength||28.78 MPa||4170 psi||ISO 527:1998|
|Flexural Modulus||1.83 GPa||265 ksi||ISO 178:2011|
|Shore Hardness (D)||77.6||77.6||ISO 868:1998|
Buy Z-PLA PRO filament and 3D print fine and detailed parts with matte and smooth surfaces easily on your Zortrax M-Series 3D printer.